Ak 47 .460 Alliance S.B.R. Conversion
1 In Stock!
Item Number: .460 Alliance
Couple 45-70 ballistics and stopping power with an Ak-47 you get an extremely reliable lightweight semi-auto carbine with a 13 rd. capacity that has double the energy of a .44 magnum!
- Excellent special purpose use- defeating body armor, stopping vehicles.
- Effective range is 300+ Yards.
- 8 1/2” barrel, Overall length 17 7/8" with the Ace stock folded.
- Overall length will vary according to which length of butt stock you choose.
- 6.5 lbs.
- High capacity light weight drum magazine coming soon.
- 2 year warranty
- Law Enforcement and Military discounts available
Comes standard with 12 round magazine, muzzle break and side rail optics mount.
Eo-tech not included.
4 New cartridges to cover a wide range of applications:
- 405gr. JSP. Has a velocity of: 1,650 feet per second and 2,448 Ft. Lbs. of energy.
- 327gr. Brass Solid has a velocity of 1,915 fps. and 2,663 Ft. Lbs. of energy. This cartridge easily punches through a concrete block wall and still retains lethal energy levels and 98% bullet weight retention. This cartridge would be ideal for vehicle engagement or engaging targets through barriers.
- 300gr. JHP cartridge: 2,000 fps. and 2,665 Ft. Lbs. of energy!
- 300gr. AP HP cartridge: 245 gr. brass hollow point with a 55 grain carbide steel penetrator! 2,000 fps. and 2,665 Ft. Lbs. of energy.
Click on image above and look for the word "next" to cycle through the pictures.
The two cartridges pictured is a .460 Alliance 405gr. JSP(2,448 ft.lbs of energy) and a 7.62x39 FMJ (1,467 ft.lbs of energy) for size comparison.
Civilians can purchase this weapon it just requires a little paperwork and paying a transfer tax.
Call gunsmith for delivery time (delays due to ATF paperwork) 812-897-4908.
You will need to contact your county Sheriff before you purchase this weapon as he/she will need to approve this transfer.
If you already have a Wasr-10 and would like to have it converted to the .460 Alliance S.B.R. call 812-897-4908 Cost will be $1500.00 not including $200 NFA Transfer Tax required by the ATF.
Please note: This item is a NFA firearm and will need to be transferred through a Class III gun dealer.Your dealer will charge a fee for transferring this weapon. Ask your dealer if this weapon is legal in your state (tell him it is a S.B.R.).
They are legal in most States but to be sure ask your local Class III dealer.